You’ll be receiving an email shortly with your Pretty Link Pro license.
You can login here to manage your Pretty Link Pro account and licenses (using the username & password you just setup):
Once you get your License Key, if you don’t currently have Pretty Link Lite installed, here’s how you’ll install & activate Pretty Link Pro:
- Download the latest version of Pretty Link Pro using the unique link provided to you in your installation email.
- Go to your WordPress website admin
- Browse to ‘Plugins’ -> ‘Add New’ and click ‘Upload’
- Upload the zip file you just downloaded and click ‘Activate’
- Browse to ‘Pretty Link’ -> ‘Activate Pro’ in your WordPress Admin and enter your license key & and activate it.
Alternatively, if you do already have Pretty Link Lite installed, here’s how you’ll install & activate Pretty Link Pro:
- Browse to ‘Pretty Link’ -> ‘Upgrade to Pro’ in your WordPress Admin, enter your license key & and activate it.
- Click the button “Upgrade plugin to Pro”
If you have questions along the way you can access the Pretty Link Pro user manual and support from your Membership Dashboard at https://prettylinkpro.com/account/.
The Pretty Link Team