This option requires you to be automatically creating Pretty Links for each of your Posts and/or Pages … so you’ll follow the instructions on that page and then follow these instructions:
- Go to “Pretty Link” -> “Pro Options”
- Click the link titled “Automatic Pretty Link Creation and Posting Options” to expand these options.
- Enter your Twitter Username (this will be the username that Re-Tweets will be sent from — and yes, you don’t need to enter your password for this feature to work — you will need your twitter password for Auto-Tweeting though).
- Check the box under “Create Pretty Links for Posts” or “Create Pretty Links for Pages” that is labeled “Show Twitter Badge on Pages/Posts.”
- Select your Twitter Badge Placement (where you want your badges to appear relative to your content) or select “None” if you’re planning on using Twitter Badge shortcodes or template tags.
- Hit the “Save”
Now, go and refresh a page on your site to see your new twitter badges in action!